Patna HC turns down bail plea of Rupam Pathak
Patna: Patna High Court on Monday turned down the bail plea of Rupam Pathak convicted in the murder case of the ruling BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari in 2011.
A division bench of the court, comprising Justice Navneet Prasad Singh and Justice Ashwani Kumar, dismissed her petition for regular bail.
The CBI court had on April 10 found Rupam Pathak, a school teacher, guilty of stabbing to death Keshari at his Purnia residence in full public view on January 4, 2011 and sentenced her to undergo life imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!