Patna HC turns down bail plea of Rupam Pathak
Patna: Patna High Court on Monday turned down the bail plea of Rupam Pathak convicted in the murder case of the ruling BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari in 2011.
A division bench of the court, comprising Justice Navneet Prasad Singh and Justice Ashwani Kumar, dismissed her petition for regular bail.
The CBI court had on April 10 found Rupam Pathak, a school teacher, guilty of stabbing to death Keshari at his Purnia residence in full public view on January 4, 2011 and sentenced her to undergo life imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence