Patna HC turns down bail plea of Rupam Pathak
Patna: Patna High Court on Monday turned down the bail plea of Rupam Pathak convicted in the murder case of the ruling BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari in 2011.
A division bench of the court, comprising Justice Navneet Prasad Singh and Justice Ashwani Kumar, dismissed her petition for regular bail.
The CBI court had on April 10 found Rupam Pathak, a school teacher, guilty of stabbing to death Keshari at his Purnia residence in full public view on January 4, 2011 and sentenced her to undergo life imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love