Patna HC turns down bail plea of Rupam Pathak
Patna: Patna High Court on Monday turned down the bail plea of Rupam Pathak convicted in the murder case of the ruling BJP MLA Raj Kishore Keshari in 2011.
A division bench of the court, comprising Justice Navneet Prasad Singh and Justice Ashwani Kumar, dismissed her petition for regular bail.
The CBI court had on April 10 found Rupam Pathak, a school teacher, guilty of stabbing to death Keshari at his Purnia residence in full public view on January 4, 2011 and sentenced her to undergo life imprisonment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?