Patna Police to visit Mumbai to collect Hasan Ali`s signature
Patna: A police team headed by the Deputy Superintendent of Police will visit Mumbai to collect the specimen signature of tax defaulter Hasan Ali, police sources said on Thursday.
Permission was granted by Chief Judicial Magistrate Ramakant Yadav on an application filed by the police seeking permission for taking Ali`s specimen signature to probe a fake passport case.
Pune-based stud farm owner Ali is presently lodged in a Mumbai jail for tax evasion and money laundering charges.
He was booked in a case in the Kotwali police station in December 2010 for obtaining a passport from the regional passport office here on forged documents.
Ali was brought to Patna by the police on remand in January this year for questioning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- Indonesian church attacker ''obsessed'' with Islamic State leader: Senior minister
- Suicide bombing kills 11 at Yemen Army camp: Security official
- China's Xi Jinping reshuffles key party posts ahead of congress
- FIR filed against Vishal Dadlani, Tehseen Poonawalla over 'monkery' tweet on Jain religious leader