Patna Police to visit Mumbai to collect Hasan Ali`s signature
Patna: A police team headed by the Deputy Superintendent of Police will visit Mumbai to collect the specimen signature of tax defaulter Hasan Ali, police sources said on Thursday.
Permission was granted by Chief Judicial Magistrate Ramakant Yadav on an application filed by the police seeking permission for taking Ali`s specimen signature to probe a fake passport case.
Pune-based stud farm owner Ali is presently lodged in a Mumbai jail for tax evasion and money laundering charges.
He was booked in a case in the Kotwali police station in December 2010 for obtaining a passport from the regional passport office here on forged documents.
Ali was brought to Patna by the police on remand in January this year for questioning.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma