Patna serial blasts toll rises to seven
Patna: Death toll in the Patna serial blasts rose to seven after an injured man died in Bihar`s Nalanda district, police said on Saturday.
Lakhan Rajvanshi, a resident of Nalanda district`s Pandiptpur area, critically injured in the Patna serial blasts, died Thursday, a police officer said.
After initial treatment in Patna, Rajvanshi had returned to his village and was being treated at a local hospital, the family members said.
At least six people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna ahead of a rally addressed by the Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Besides, a suspected bomber was also killed.
The NIA has arrested four people including Mohammed Imtiyaz Ansari in connection with serial blasts in Patna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country