Patna serial blasts toll rises to seven
Patna: Death toll in the Patna serial blasts rose to seven after an injured man died in Bihar`s Nalanda district, police said on Saturday.
Lakhan Rajvanshi, a resident of Nalanda district`s Pandiptpur area, critically injured in the Patna serial blasts, died Thursday, a police officer said.
After initial treatment in Patna, Rajvanshi had returned to his village and was being treated at a local hospital, the family members said.
At least six people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna ahead of a rally addressed by the Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Besides, a suspected bomber was also killed.
The NIA has arrested four people including Mohammed Imtiyaz Ansari in connection with serial blasts in Patna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000