Patna serial blasts toll rises to seven
Patna: Death toll in the Patna serial blasts rose to seven after an injured man died in Bihar`s Nalanda district, police said on Saturday.
Lakhan Rajvanshi, a resident of Nalanda district`s Pandiptpur area, critically injured in the Patna serial blasts, died Thursday, a police officer said.
After initial treatment in Patna, Rajvanshi had returned to his village and was being treated at a local hospital, the family members said.
At least six people were killed and nearly 100 injured in the serial blasts in Patna ahead of a rally addressed by the Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Besides, a suspected bomber was also killed.
The NIA has arrested four people including Mohammed Imtiyaz Ansari in connection with serial blasts in Patna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Christians should ask gay community for forgiveness for past treatment: Pope Francis
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- 7th Pay Commission: Non-performing govt employees to not get annual increment
- Tri-Nation series final: Mitchell Marsh, Josh Hazlewood guide Australia to 58-run win over West Indies
- History on line as Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer get Wimbledon under way