People should not harbour illusion of mid-term poll: Bihar CM
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
on Monday said the police action against Baba Ramdev wiil not
affect the position of the Central government and people
should not "harbour illusions" of a mid-term poll.
"The government in Delhi is not going to fall... A
mid-term poll is ruled out ... people should not harbour such
illusion," Kumar told reporters on the sidelines of his
`Janata Darbar` programme here.
"Whenever such a situation arises, the Congress ropes
in support from others to cling to power," he said.
There are some who are eyeing for being in the
government, the chief minister said in a sarcastic vein.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split