PM be brought under Lokpal: Modi
Patna: Bihar Deputy Chief Minister SK Modi
on Tuesday said that Prime Minister should be brought under the
purview of Lokpal but only under some conditions.
"I personally believe that PM should be brought within
the purview of the Lokpal under specific conditions. Former
Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee too has supported it
earlier," Modi told reporters.
He, however, added that his party had sought the draft
for the Lokpal bill. "It will give its views on the
issue after that."
"It should also be kept in mind that the proposed
legislation is not misused while bringing PM under its ambit,"
"It is the demand of common people to bring PM within the
ambit of Lokpal," Modi claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'