Police disperse protestors in Bihar
Bhagalpur: The police used lathis to
disperse local people who blocked the Bhagalpur-Deoghar road to protest alleged police inaction in tracing four children missing for the past four days, official sources said.
The police used lathis to disperse the protestors who
set ablaze tyres at Lohia bridge blocking traffic on the
Bhagalpur-Deoghar road for hours, the sources said.
According to the local people, the children, Kumar Saurabh and Pankaj resident of Sikandarpur under Lodhipur
police station area and Gulshan and Saurabh Kumar a resident
of Railway Colony under Tatarpur police station area have been
missing for past four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves