Police disperse protestors in Bihar
Bhagalpur: The police used lathis to
disperse local people who blocked the Bhagalpur-Deoghar road to protest alleged police inaction in tracing four children missing for the past four days, official sources said.
The police used lathis to disperse the protestors who
set ablaze tyres at Lohia bridge blocking traffic on the
Bhagalpur-Deoghar road for hours, the sources said.
According to the local people, the children, Kumar Saurabh and Pankaj resident of Sikandarpur under Lodhipur
police station area and Gulshan and Saurabh Kumar a resident
of Railway Colony under Tatarpur police station area have been
missing for past four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez