Police disperse protestors in Bihar
Bhagalpur: The police used lathis to
disperse local people who blocked the Bhagalpur-Deoghar road to protest alleged police inaction in tracing four children missing for the past four days, official sources said.
The police used lathis to disperse the protestors who
set ablaze tyres at Lohia bridge blocking traffic on the
Bhagalpur-Deoghar road for hours, the sources said.
According to the local people, the children, Kumar Saurabh and Pankaj resident of Sikandarpur under Lodhipur
police station area and Gulshan and Saurabh Kumar a resident
of Railway Colony under Tatarpur police station area have been
missing for past four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city