Police disperse protestors in Bihar
Bhagalpur: The police used lathis to
disperse local people who blocked the Bhagalpur-Deoghar road to protest alleged police inaction in tracing four children missing for the past four days, official sources said.
The police used lathis to disperse the protestors who
set ablaze tyres at Lohia bridge blocking traffic on the
Bhagalpur-Deoghar road for hours, the sources said.
According to the local people, the children, Kumar Saurabh and Pankaj resident of Sikandarpur under Lodhipur
police station area and Gulshan and Saurabh Kumar a resident
of Railway Colony under Tatarpur police station area have been
missing for past four days.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Jhansi's ammunition factory was target of ISI agents
- Panel discussion on film director Ali Akbar's accusation on Madrasa
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory