Police disperse protestors in Bihar
Bhagalpur: The police used lathis to
disperse local people who blocked the Bhagalpur-Deoghar road to protest alleged police inaction in tracing four children missing for the past four days, official sources said.
The police used lathis to disperse the protestors who
set ablaze tyres at Lohia bridge blocking traffic on the
Bhagalpur-Deoghar road for hours, the sources said.
According to the local people, the children, Kumar Saurabh and Pankaj resident of Sikandarpur under Lodhipur
police station area and Gulshan and Saurabh Kumar a resident
of Railway Colony under Tatarpur police station area have been
missing for past four days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?