Police jeep driver killed in Bhagalpur, 2 cops injured
Bhagalpur : The driver of a mobile police jeep was killed and two policemen were seriously injured in a mishap near Makanpur chowk in Bihar`s Navgachhia police district on Thursday, according to a police officer.
Superintendent of Police (SP) Shekhar Kumar said that a mobile police jeep with three cops rammed into a stationary tractor after the driver Md. Ahsad Ahmed dozed off resulting in serious injuries to all three.
The injured policemen were brought to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Hospital where the attending doctors declared Ahmed as brought, he said.
The condition of two injured cops, one of whom identified as Inspector Ramvijay Singh, was stated to be out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state