Police officer injured in explosion
Bhabua (Bihar): An SHO was on Tuesday seriously
injured in an explosion after he accidentally touched a bomb
kept at an isolated place in Kaimur district, police said.
R K Dubey, the station house officer of Bhabua police
station, had gone to relieve himself when he accidentally
touched the bomb, triggering an explosion, superintendent of
police R K Srivastava said.
Dubey suffered serious injuries in the leg and was taken
to a hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi