Police station building collapses, 2 injured in Bihar
Patna: The dilapidated building of the Chowk Police Station in the state capital collapsed early this morning injuring two policemen, a police officer said.
The top portion of the about 110 year-old building housing the police station, collapsed all of a sudden, Station House Officer (SHO) Pushkar Kumar said.
Kumar`s residence was on the top floor which collapsed.
The injured policemen were hospitalised, he said.
Three months ago a portion of the dialpidated Pirbahor police station building had caved in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- LIVE: Jallikattu protests turn violent, vehicles near Ice House Police station set on fire
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog