Police station building collapses, 2 injured in Bihar
Patna: The dilapidated building of the Chowk Police Station in the state capital collapsed early this morning injuring two policemen, a police officer said.
The top portion of the about 110 year-old building housing the police station, collapsed all of a sudden, Station House Officer (SHO) Pushkar Kumar said.
Kumar`s residence was on the top floor which collapsed.
The injured policemen were hospitalised, he said.
Three months ago a portion of the dialpidated Pirbahor police station building had caved in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Lucky escape for Goa mayor, six others as boat capsizes
- Land grab accused Asha Kumari appointed AICC in-charge of Punjab, triggers row
- 'Bank mergers likely to happen after SBI consolidation'
- After Dutee Chand, sprinter Srabani Nanda qualifies for Rio Olympics
- FSSAI frames safety standards for alcoholic drinks