Police station building collapses, 2 injured in Bihar
Patna: The dilapidated building of the Chowk Police Station in the state capital collapsed early this morning injuring two policemen, a police officer said.
The top portion of the about 110 year-old building housing the police station, collapsed all of a sudden, Station House Officer (SHO) Pushkar Kumar said.
Kumar`s residence was on the top floor which collapsed.
The injured policemen were hospitalised, he said.
Three months ago a portion of the dialpidated Pirbahor police station building had caved in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown