Prime Minister briefs President on Copenhagen Summit
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday called on President Pratibha Patil and briefed her on
the deliberations at the UN climate summit in Copenhagen.
The meeting lasted for about 40 minutes, a Rashtrapati
Bhavan spokesperson said.
The climate change conference had taken note of a
US-brokered non-binding deal with India and three other
emerging economies which was rejected by several poor nations.
The Prime Minister also briefed the President about
the just concluded session of the Lok Sabha and also various
issues of national and international importance, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan