Prime Minister briefs President on Copenhagen Summit
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday called on President Pratibha Patil and briefed her on
the deliberations at the UN climate summit in Copenhagen.
The meeting lasted for about 40 minutes, a Rashtrapati
Bhavan spokesperson said.
The climate change conference had taken note of a
US-brokered non-binding deal with India and three other
emerging economies which was rejected by several poor nations.
The Prime Minister also briefed the President about
the just concluded session of the Lok Sabha and also various
issues of national and international importance, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?