Property attachment order against 22 for attacking Bihar CM`s carcade
Khagaria: Property attachment order was issued by a local court on Tuesday against 22 absconders accused of attacking Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s carder during a rally here in September.
Chief Judicial Officer(CJM) Triloki Nath Tripathi issued the order on the request of the special investigation team(SIT) probing the incident.
Among those against whom the property attachment order was issued were the Khagaria district president of youth RJD, Chandan Yadav and his LJP counterpart, Sushant Yadav.
On September 27 a group of people had demonstrated during the chief minister`s `Adhikar rally` at Khagaria and had also pelted stones on the his carcade.
The SIT had subsequently registered FIR against 70 people in the case and had moved the court with a request for property attachment of the absconders who are not cooperating with the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug