Property attachment order against 22 for attacking Bihar CM`s carcade
Khagaria: Property attachment order was issued by a local court on Tuesday against 22 absconders accused of attacking Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s carder during a rally here in September.
Chief Judicial Officer(CJM) Triloki Nath Tripathi issued the order on the request of the special investigation team(SIT) probing the incident.
Among those against whom the property attachment order was issued were the Khagaria district president of youth RJD, Chandan Yadav and his LJP counterpart, Sushant Yadav.
On September 27 a group of people had demonstrated during the chief minister`s `Adhikar rally` at Khagaria and had also pelted stones on the his carcade.
The SIT had subsequently registered FIR against 70 people in the case and had moved the court with a request for property attachment of the absconders who are not cooperating with the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday