Property attachment order against 22 for attacking Bihar CM`s carcade
Khagaria: Property attachment order was issued by a local court on Tuesday against 22 absconders accused of attacking Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar`s carder during a rally here in September.
Chief Judicial Officer(CJM) Triloki Nath Tripathi issued the order on the request of the special investigation team(SIT) probing the incident.
Among those against whom the property attachment order was issued were the Khagaria district president of youth RJD, Chandan Yadav and his LJP counterpart, Sushant Yadav.
On September 27 a group of people had demonstrated during the chief minister`s `Adhikar rally` at Khagaria and had also pelted stones on the his carcade.
The SIT had subsequently registered FIR against 70 people in the case and had moved the court with a request for property attachment of the absconders who are not cooperating with the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves