Protesters burn tyres, damage vehicles in Patna
Patna: Angry over non-availability of power and drinking water in the state capital here, locals burnt tyres and damaged vehicles at several places.
The agitated people blocked the busy Ashok Rajpath road for several hours and gheraoed the Pirbahore police station and raised the slogans against district administration last Saturday night.
They also damaged several cars parked at the police station campus, official sources said.
The protesters also burnt a police outpost near Kulharia complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation