Protesters burn tyres, damage vehicles in Patna
Patna: Angry over non-availability of power and drinking water in the state capital here, locals burnt tyres and damaged vehicles at several places.
The agitated people blocked the busy Ashok Rajpath road for several hours and gheraoed the Pirbahore police station and raised the slogans against district administration last Saturday night.
They also damaged several cars parked at the police station campus, official sources said.
The protesters also burnt a police outpost near Kulharia complex.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch