Rabri calls Nitish Kumar "dishonest, thief"
Patna: Campaigning in Bihar Assembly
elections reached a new low with former Chief Minister Rabri
Devi today calling Nitish Kumar "dishonest and thief".
"Nitish Kumar beiman aur chor hai, iske raj ko khatma
karna hai (Nitish is dishonest and a thief, his government
should be thrown out)," Rabri Devi said while castigating
Chief Minister Kumar for allegedly forestalling an inquiry
into the CAG report that highlighted irregularities in
execution of development schemes worth more than Rs 11,400
"Instead of allowing the CBI to probe the
irregularities, Kumar and his government moved the Patna
High Court seeking stay on the probe," she alleged.
She made these remarks against against Nitish Kumar in
the course of her road show to canvas support for RJD nominee
for Bankipore Vinod Kumar Srivastava.
Accusing Nitish of doing nothing for the development
of the state, she charged the chief minister with "taking
credit" for the works done during RJD rule.
"Whatever you see here in the name of development...
be it planetarium or the the rail overbridge at Chiraiyatand,
we gifted them to the people of the Patna," she said, adding
Kumar had "absolutely nothing to claim for the development".
She alleged that Nitish Kumar government was a total
failure on all fronts and had ruled for five years by "fooling
and cheating" the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail