Rabri Devi whips up delicacies for Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi is all set on Tuesday to receive her husband and RJD chief Lalu Prasad, freed from jail on Monday, with "makke ki roti" and "chane ka saag".
"Rabri Devi is cheerful and busy preparing special food for Lalu, who is coming home after more than two months," said a RJD leader, Shakti Singh Yadav.
Lalu Prasad, sent to jail in October in connection with the fodder scam, was released on two sureties each of Rs 25,000 on Monday from Ranchi`s Birsa Munda Jail after the Supreme Court granted him bail last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP