Rabri Devi whips up delicacies for Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi is all set on Tuesday to receive her husband and RJD chief Lalu Prasad, freed from jail on Monday, with "makke ki roti" and "chane ka saag".
"Rabri Devi is cheerful and busy preparing special food for Lalu, who is coming home after more than two months," said a RJD leader, Shakti Singh Yadav.
Lalu Prasad, sent to jail in October in connection with the fodder scam, was released on two sureties each of Rs 25,000 on Monday from Ranchi`s Birsa Munda Jail after the Supreme Court granted him bail last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Manufacturing growth to be higher in Q2 on better export outlook: Survey
- Assocham for penalty waiver in initial phase of GST rollout
- Roberto Martinez announced Thierry Henry as assistant coach for Belgium
- Olympic Dreams: Rickshaw driver buys shooter daughter rifle worth 5 lakh that was saved for her wedding
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition