Rabri Devi whips up delicacies for Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi is all set on Tuesday to receive her husband and RJD chief Lalu Prasad, freed from jail on Monday, with "makke ki roti" and "chane ka saag".
"Rabri Devi is cheerful and busy preparing special food for Lalu, who is coming home after more than two months," said a RJD leader, Shakti Singh Yadav.
Lalu Prasad, sent to jail in October in connection with the fodder scam, was released on two sureties each of Rs 25,000 on Monday from Ranchi`s Birsa Munda Jail after the Supreme Court granted him bail last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister