Rabri Devi whips up delicacies for Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Former Bihar chief minister Rabri Devi is all set on Tuesday to receive her husband and RJD chief Lalu Prasad, freed from jail on Monday, with "makke ki roti" and "chane ka saag".
"Rabri Devi is cheerful and busy preparing special food for Lalu, who is coming home after more than two months," said a RJD leader, Shakti Singh Yadav.
Lalu Prasad, sent to jail in October in connection with the fodder scam, was released on two sureties each of Rs 25,000 on Monday from Ranchi`s Birsa Munda Jail after the Supreme Court granted him bail last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- I see every day as a new day: Virat Kohli on his dream run
- Facebook's new ad cookies targets everyone!
- After its cheapest ride offer, Ola now launches luxury rides
- Narsingh Yadav selection over Sushil Kumar for 2016 Rio Olympics was fair: WFI tells HC
- B-schools not doing enough to bridge skills gap: Survey