Rabri`s Special Security Guard cover withdrawn
Patna: Former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri
Devi`s Special Security Guards (SSG) cover has been withdrawn,
a senior police official said on Wednesday.
The Special Security Guards (SSG) Act provides for SSG
cover to a chief minister and his/her immediate predecessor
for five years after relinquishing office, Director General of
Police Neelmani said.
The SSG cover was withdrawn as she had had completed
five years after demitting the office of Chief Minister, he
Rabri Devi relinquished the chief minister`s office in
She will continue to avail of Z plus security,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray