Rabri`s Special Security Guard cover withdrawn
Patna: Former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri
Devi`s Special Security Guards (SSG) cover has been withdrawn,
a senior police official said on Wednesday.
The Special Security Guards (SSG) Act provides for SSG
cover to a chief minister and his/her immediate predecessor
for five years after relinquishing office, Director General of
Police Neelmani said.
The SSG cover was withdrawn as she had had completed
five years after demitting the office of Chief Minister, he
Rabri Devi relinquished the chief minister`s office in
She will continue to avail of Z plus security,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'