Rabri`s Special Security Guard cover withdrawn
Patna: Former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri
Devi`s Special Security Guards (SSG) cover has been withdrawn,
a senior police official said on Wednesday.
The Special Security Guards (SSG) Act provides for SSG
cover to a chief minister and his/her immediate predecessor
for five years after relinquishing office, Director General of
Police Neelmani said.
The SSG cover was withdrawn as she had had completed
five years after demitting the office of Chief Minister, he
Rabri Devi relinquished the chief minister`s office in
She will continue to avail of Z plus security,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections