Rabri`s Special Security Guard cover withdrawn
Patna: Former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri
Devi`s Special Security Guards (SSG) cover has been withdrawn,
a senior police official said on Wednesday.
The Special Security Guards (SSG) Act provides for SSG
cover to a chief minister and his/her immediate predecessor
for five years after relinquishing office, Director General of
Police Neelmani said.
The SSG cover was withdrawn as she had had completed
five years after demitting the office of Chief Minister, he
Rabri Devi relinquished the chief minister`s office in
She will continue to avail of Z plus security,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics