Rahul failed in Bihar, says Congress leader
Patna: A Congress leader admitted on Wednesday that its leader Rahul Gandhi had failed to click in Bihar, where Chief Minister Nitish Kumar led his alliance to victory in Assembly Elections.
"We have to admit that Rahul Gandhi failed to attract voters in Bihar," said the party leader who didn`t wish to be identified by name. "Rahul did not click in Bihar."
Rahul Gandhi, a Congress general secretary, campaigned extensively in Bihar, frequently accusing the chief minister of not doing enough for the state`s development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!