Rail traffic disrupted in Bihar as wire falls on track
Patna: Train traffic was disrupted on the Gaya-Mughalsarai route after an overhead electric wire fell on a railway track between Muthani and Kasauli stations in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a railway official said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday night affecting the movement of several trains along the busy route.
"Several long distance trains were halted at different stations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh after the incident," the official said.
He said that repair work was underway to resume operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- HILARIOUS! Virender Sehwag's take on Kohli and Kabali will leave you in splits
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan emulate daddy dearest and we are loving it! See pic
- France's Francois Hollande says Munich shooting is a ''terrorist attack''
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito