Rail traffic disrupted in Bihar as wire falls on track
Patna: Train traffic was disrupted on the Gaya-Mughalsarai route after an overhead electric wire fell on a railway track between Muthani and Kasauli stations in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a railway official said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday night affecting the movement of several trains along the busy route.
"Several long distance trains were halted at different stations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh after the incident," the official said.
He said that repair work was underway to resume operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble