Rail traffic disrupted in Bihar as wire falls on track
Patna: Train traffic was disrupted on the Gaya-Mughalsarai route after an overhead electric wire fell on a railway track between Muthani and Kasauli stations in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a railway official said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday night affecting the movement of several trains along the busy route.
"Several long distance trains were halted at different stations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh after the incident," the official said.
He said that repair work was underway to resume operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about