Rail traffic disrupted in Bihar as wire falls on track
Patna: Train traffic was disrupted on the Gaya-Mughalsarai route after an overhead electric wire fell on a railway track between Muthani and Kasauli stations in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a railway official said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday night affecting the movement of several trains along the busy route.
"Several long distance trains were halted at different stations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh after the incident," the official said.
He said that repair work was underway to resume operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside