Rail traffic disrupted in Bihar as wire falls on track
Patna: Train traffic was disrupted on the Gaya-Mughalsarai route after an overhead electric wire fell on a railway track between Muthani and Kasauli stations in Bihar`s Kaimur district, a railway official said on Saturday.
The incident took place on Friday night affecting the movement of several trains along the busy route.
"Several long distance trains were halted at different stations in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh after the incident," the official said.
He said that repair work was underway to resume operations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him