Railway engineer run over by engine in Bihar
Munger: A railway maintenance engineer was fatally run over by an engine at Jamalpur station in Bihar`s Munger district on Sunday.
The incident took place at the diesel shed when the 35-year-old railway maintenance engineer was accidently run over by the engine after its driver moved it in reverse direction, Jamalpur East Colony station house officer (SHO) Deepak Kumar said.
The engineer was on duty, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'