Railway loco pilot arrested for molesting woman
Patna: A railway loco pilot was arrested on Tuesday on charges of molesting a woman in a running train in Bihar, police said.
Manoj Pandey, who was travelling in the Mahananda Express, was arrested by the Government Railway Police on charges of molesting a woman passenger near Mokama railway station in Patna district.
"Manoj was arrested following a complaint lodged by a woman that he molested her," said a police official.
Manoj Pandey told police that he is a railway loco pilot, posted at New Jalpaiguri in West Bengal.
Police have begun investigation into the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest