Railway official receives a threat letter
Patna: A senior railway official on Friday
lodged a police complaint here alleging that he had received a
letter threatening him with dire consequences, but it did not
specify any reason.
East Central Railway`s Additional Divisional Railway
Manager, Randhawa Suhag received a letter, in which the writer
claimed to be an `Area Commander of Tehta` region, police
"I received a letter threatening me and my family with
dire consequences. But the reason for the threat is not
mentioned," Randhawa said.
He had filed a complaint with the Khagaul police
station in the state capital, he added.
"We have received the complaint and an investigation
is going on," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'