Railway official receives a threat letter
Patna: A senior railway official on Friday
lodged a police complaint here alleging that he had received a
letter threatening him with dire consequences, but it did not
specify any reason.
East Central Railway`s Additional Divisional Railway
Manager, Randhawa Suhag received a letter, in which the writer
claimed to be an `Area Commander of Tehta` region, police
"I received a letter threatening me and my family with
dire consequences. But the reason for the threat is not
mentioned," Randhawa said.
He had filed a complaint with the Khagaul police
station in the state capital, he added.
"We have received the complaint and an investigation
is going on," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cloudbursts, rainfall in Tehri district of Uttarakhand; Gangotri-Kedarnath road closed, pilgrims stranded
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench