Railway official receives a threat letter
Patna: A senior railway official on Friday
lodged a police complaint here alleging that he had received a
letter threatening him with dire consequences, but it did not
specify any reason.
East Central Railway`s Additional Divisional Railway
Manager, Randhawa Suhag received a letter, in which the writer
claimed to be an `Area Commander of Tehta` region, police
"I received a letter threatening me and my family with
dire consequences. But the reason for the threat is not
mentioned," Randhawa said.
He had filed a complaint with the Khagaul police
station in the state capital, he added.
"We have received the complaint and an investigation
is going on," police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials