Railway staff booked for misbehaving with MLA
Patna: Two Railway employees were booked on Saturday for allegedly misbehaving with an MLA and his wife on Danapur-Howrah Express.
According to Railway police sources, BJP MLA Shivesh Kumar and his wife, who travelled in the train yesterday, complained that ticket checker Pankaj Kumar and Saurabh Sinha misbehaved with them.
On the basis of their statement, an FIR was lodged with Government Railway Police in Patna.
They said that as soon as the train left Patna, around a dozen Railway staff boarded the train in AC two tier compartment and misbehaved with the MLA and his wife, of whom two have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are festivals and other social fete being manipulated for political benefits?
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- More than two-thirds rise in vision loss globally due to diabetes: Study
- Pregnant women consider weight gain as baby weight
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Combination of diet and exercise may help prevent heart problems: Study
- Overuse of antibiotics harming India's fight against TB: The Lancet