Railway staff booked for misbehaving with MLA
Patna: Two Railway employees were booked on Saturday for allegedly misbehaving with an MLA and his wife on Danapur-Howrah Express.
According to Railway police sources, BJP MLA Shivesh Kumar and his wife, who travelled in the train yesterday, complained that ticket checker Pankaj Kumar and Saurabh Sinha misbehaved with them.
On the basis of their statement, an FIR was lodged with Government Railway Police in Patna.
They said that as soon as the train left Patna, around a dozen Railway staff boarded the train in AC two tier compartment and misbehaved with the MLA and his wife, of whom two have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon