Railway staff booked for misbehaving with MLA
Patna: Two Railway employees were booked on Saturday for allegedly misbehaving with an MLA and his wife on Danapur-Howrah Express.
According to Railway police sources, BJP MLA Shivesh Kumar and his wife, who travelled in the train yesterday, complained that ticket checker Pankaj Kumar and Saurabh Sinha misbehaved with them.
On the basis of their statement, an FIR was lodged with Government Railway Police in Patna.
They said that as soon as the train left Patna, around a dozen Railway staff boarded the train in AC two tier compartment and misbehaved with the MLA and his wife, of whom two have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!