Railway staff booked for misbehaving with MLA
Patna: Two Railway employees were booked on Saturday for allegedly misbehaving with an MLA and his wife on Danapur-Howrah Express.
According to Railway police sources, BJP MLA Shivesh Kumar and his wife, who travelled in the train yesterday, complained that ticket checker Pankaj Kumar and Saurabh Sinha misbehaved with them.
On the basis of their statement, an FIR was lodged with Government Railway Police in Patna.
They said that as soon as the train left Patna, around a dozen Railway staff boarded the train in AC two tier compartment and misbehaved with the MLA and his wife, of whom two have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal