Railway staff booked for misbehaving with MLA
Patna: Two Railway employees were booked on Saturday for allegedly misbehaving with an MLA and his wife on Danapur-Howrah Express.
According to Railway police sources, BJP MLA Shivesh Kumar and his wife, who travelled in the train yesterday, complained that ticket checker Pankaj Kumar and Saurabh Sinha misbehaved with them.
On the basis of their statement, an FIR was lodged with Government Railway Police in Patna.
They said that as soon as the train left Patna, around a dozen Railway staff boarded the train in AC two tier compartment and misbehaved with the MLA and his wife, of whom two have been booked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital