Raj Thackeray slammed for anti-North Indian diatribes
Patna: RJD slammed Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray and burnt his effigy on Wednesday for his diatribes against the people of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh.
RJD supporters, led by its Bihar unit chief Ramchandra Purve took out a protest march here and shouted slogans against Thackeray before burning his effigy for his tirade and holding the immigrants from the two states responsible for violent protests in Mumbai recently.
"The MNS leader has yet again spewed venom against north Indian people settled in Mumbai and Maharashtra and challenged the unity and integrity of the country by playing out regional and divisive politics," he told RJD workers.
Thackeray`s comments were insults to the people of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, Purvey said and demanded that he be booked for sedition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum