Rajkot: Homesick boy from Bihar fakes kidnapping
Rajkot: A ten-year-old boy from Bihar, who claimed that he was kidnapped from Delhi and was on Tuesday found at Rajkot railway station in Gujarat, has staged his own kidnapping to avoid staying in the city as he was desperate to return to his native, police said.
Naushad Mohmmad, who was found at Rajkot railway station by the Railway Protection Force (RPF) jawans, has claimed that he was abducted by two persons from Ajmeri Gate area in Delhi two days back, when he went to buy medicines for his father.
Following which the RPF informed the Delhi Police to verify the boy`s claim.
Meanwhile, Naushad`s cousin Abdul Hussain, who stays in Rajkot, came to know that Naushad was with RPF and approached them.
He told the RPF that Naushad had been staying with him for the last two weeks.
"Naushad had come here from Madhubani of Bihar with Abdul, but he did not want to stay in Rajkot and went to railway station to leave for Bihar as he did not want to stay in Rajkot," an RPF official said, adding the boy has been handed over to Abdul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ