Rajkot: Homesick boy from Bihar fakes kidnapping
Rajkot: A ten-year-old boy from Bihar, who claimed that he was kidnapped from Delhi and was on Tuesday found at Rajkot railway station in Gujarat, has staged his own kidnapping to avoid staying in the city as he was desperate to return to his native, police said.
Naushad Mohmmad, who was found at Rajkot railway station by the Railway Protection Force (RPF) jawans, has claimed that he was abducted by two persons from Ajmeri Gate area in Delhi two days back, when he went to buy medicines for his father.
Following which the RPF informed the Delhi Police to verify the boy`s claim.
Meanwhile, Naushad`s cousin Abdul Hussain, who stays in Rajkot, came to know that Naushad was with RPF and approached them.
He told the RPF that Naushad had been staying with him for the last two weeks.
"Naushad had come here from Madhubani of Bihar with Abdul, but he did not want to stay in Rajkot and went to railway station to leave for Bihar as he did not want to stay in Rajkot," an RPF official said, adding the boy has been handed over to Abdul.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'