Ram Vilas Paswan elected LJP PP leader
New Delhi: LJP chief Ram Vilas Paswan was on Monday elected parliamentary party leader of his party.
Party MP Mehboob Ali Kaiser proposed his name at a meeting of the six MPs of LJP elected from Bihar in the Lok Sabha polls.
Paswan`s party has staged a come back this time. After scoring a duck in last Lok Sabha poll, which LJP had fought in alliance with RJD, Paswan`s party won in six of the seven seats it contested in Bihar in alliance with BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race