RDX recovered from Maoist hideout
Banka: Police Wednesday recovered one kg RDX, 45 grenades, two rifles and two can bombs from a Maoist hideout in a forest area near Bagadhsawa village in Banka district today, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police launched a combing operation and recovered the explosives and the arms besides some empty cartridges from the forest, Superintendent of Police Vikas Burman said.
The Maoists, however, fled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says