Richard Gere listens to Dalai Lama for fourth day
Bodh Gaya (Bihar): Hollywood star Richard Gere looked spellbound listening to the discourses of the Dalai Lama on meditation today.
on meditation for improvement of one`s personality.
"Meditation can lead to welfare of human being," the spiritual leader said.
Gere had reached Patna on Monday without informing the state government and travelled here in a private vehicle to attend the discourses by the Dalai Lama at the Kalchakra Maidan.
A celebrity practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism, Gere reached Bodh Gaya incognito and met his spiritual guru and exchanged greetings with monks.
The Dalai Lama`s five-day teaching session organised on the occasion of the the seven-day Geluk Monlam Puja at Mahabodhi Mahavihara here will end tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam