Rickshaw puller electrocuted to death in Bihar
Begusarai (Bihar): A rickshaw puller was
on Saturday electrocuted to death after an overhead electric wire
snapped and fell on him near Karpuri chowk under Nagar police
station area in Bihar`s Begusarai district.
The dead, identified as Ramsevak (45) was driving
his rickshaw when an overhead high tension wire collapsed and
fell on him and he died on the spot.
Meanwhile, a group of protesters comprising some
rickshaw pullers, blocked traffic on the main road for two
hours demanding that the electricity department should take
responsibility for the fatal accident and compensate the
nearest of kins of the victim.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!