River Ganga swells at several places in Bihar
Patna: The river Ganga has been flowing above
the danger mark at several places along its course in Bihar,
the Central Water Commission said on Monday.
The river was flowing above the danger mark at places like
Buxar, Patna, Hathidah and Bhagalpur and Kahalgaon, it said.
The water level was likely to further rise at Patna,
Hathidah, Munger, Bhagalpur, Kahalgaon and Sahebganj tomorrow,
the central water commission said.
Similarly, the Sone river was flowing above the danger
mark at Indrapuri in Rohtas district and Maner in Patna
district respectively, while Punpun and Ghaghra rivers too
have received increased flow of water, it said.
The Mahananda river was flowing above the danger mark
in Purnia and Katihar districts.
The flow of water Kamalabalan and Kosi rivers have,
however, subsided, it said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference