RJD demands Nitish resignation
Patna: Opposition RJD, on Friday demanded the resignation of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, due to alleged growing incidents of atrocities on dalits, backwards, the poor
Bihar RJD president Ramchandra Purve, told a sit-in organized by the party at Kargil chowk here, that the situation was such that a woman of a backward caste had occured even in Kumar`s home district Nalanda.
The woman was allegedly assaulted with hot iron rods by upper caste people at Pokharpur village in Nalanda district on September four, he said and accused Nitish Kumar government of patronizing feudal forces.
Purve criticized, the Chief Minister for not visiting the woman in the hospital even during his trip to Nalanda on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi