RJD demands Nitish resignation
Patna: Opposition RJD, on Friday demanded the resignation of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, due to alleged growing incidents of atrocities on dalits, backwards, the poor
Bihar RJD president Ramchandra Purve, told a sit-in organized by the party at Kargil chowk here, that the situation was such that a woman of a backward caste had occured even in Kumar`s home district Nalanda.
The woman was allegedly assaulted with hot iron rods by upper caste people at Pokharpur village in Nalanda district on September four, he said and accused Nitish Kumar government of patronizing feudal forces.
Purve criticized, the Chief Minister for not visiting the woman in the hospital even during his trip to Nalanda on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie