RJD hits out at Nitish for JD(U) siding with BJP
Patna: RJD on Friday hit out at rival JD(U) for voting against Hemant Soren government in Jharkhand along with BJP and said the episode proved Chief Minister Nitish Kumar still has relations with estranged NDA partner.
The two MLAs of JD(U) which claims itself as secular voted against Hemant Soren government along with BJP, RJD Bihar president Ramchandra Purbe told reporters.
"The two JD(U) MLAs have opposed confidence motion on instruction of Nitish Kumar and this proves Kumar still enjoy relationship with BJP," Purbe accompanied by state party vice president Ashok Kumar Singh and chief whip Samrat Chaudhary said.
They pointed to continuation of BJP members in different boards and corporations in Bihar despite split in NDA to further drive home their allegation of continued relationship between JD(U) and BJP.
The RJD leaders said that their separation seems to be part of a "strategy" to divide secular votes.
But, people of Bihar has understood Kumar`s strategy and real character and would teach a lesson to him in the 2014 Parliamentary elections and state assembly polls in 2015, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug