RJD-JDU alliance will be successful: Ali Anwar
New Delhi: Janata Dal (United) leader Ali Anwar has said that the alliance between Lalu Prasad Yadav and Nitish Kumar is a natural one and is going to be successful.
Speaking with ANI, Anwar said, "This is a natural alliance and it is going to be a very successful one. This alliance will encourage people with secular mindset to join hands against the communal forces that are trying to divide the society on the lines of religion".
Earlier, Anwar had said that an alliance between the JD (U), the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and the Congress in Bihar was the need of the hour politically, as all three parties have similar socialist ideologies.
Previous arch rivals, Lalu Prasad Yadav and Nitish Kumar have joined hands to fight the BJP in the upcoming by-elections in ten constituencies in Bihar.
Sharing a dais for the first time since 1991, Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and Janata Dal-United leader Nitish Kumar joined hands to campaign together for the upcoming by-elections, to be held in ten constituencies in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion