RJD-JDU alliance will be successful: Ali Anwar
New Delhi: Janata Dal (United) leader Ali Anwar has said that the alliance between Lalu Prasad Yadav and Nitish Kumar is a natural one and is going to be successful.
Speaking with ANI, Anwar said, "This is a natural alliance and it is going to be a very successful one. This alliance will encourage people with secular mindset to join hands against the communal forces that are trying to divide the society on the lines of religion".
Earlier, Anwar had said that an alliance between the JD (U), the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and the Congress in Bihar was the need of the hour politically, as all three parties have similar socialist ideologies.
Previous arch rivals, Lalu Prasad Yadav and Nitish Kumar have joined hands to fight the BJP in the upcoming by-elections in ten constituencies in Bihar.
Sharing a dais for the first time since 1991, Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and Janata Dal-United leader Nitish Kumar joined hands to campaign together for the upcoming by-elections, to be held in ten constituencies in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi