RJD-JDU alliance will be successful: Ali Anwar
New Delhi: Janata Dal (United) leader Ali Anwar has said that the alliance between Lalu Prasad Yadav and Nitish Kumar is a natural one and is going to be successful.
Speaking with ANI, Anwar said, "This is a natural alliance and it is going to be a very successful one. This alliance will encourage people with secular mindset to join hands against the communal forces that are trying to divide the society on the lines of religion".
Earlier, Anwar had said that an alliance between the JD (U), the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) and the Congress in Bihar was the need of the hour politically, as all three parties have similar socialist ideologies.
Previous arch rivals, Lalu Prasad Yadav and Nitish Kumar have joined hands to fight the BJP in the upcoming by-elections in ten constituencies in Bihar.
Sharing a dais for the first time since 1991, Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad Yadav and Janata Dal-United leader Nitish Kumar joined hands to campaign together for the upcoming by-elections, to be held in ten constituencies in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- Woman robbed at gunpoint inside Hyderabad ATM
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai firm booked for denying Muslim MBA graduate job on religious grounds, probe ordered
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- New IPL rules could see Chennai Super Kings lose MS Dhoni
- `Piku` hits jackpot, does Rs 100 crore business worldwide
- Geelani's passport application incomplete, cannot be processed: MEA
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- Lalu Yadav invites Jitan Ram Manjhi for joint fight against BJP, JD(U) upset
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 may not be announced today
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- WBBSE 10th Madhyamik Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015 to be announced on May 22
- Don't know what will happen to my career, says Ranbir Kapoor
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Osama files show an "Indian brother in Madinah” financed al Qaeda
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp