RJD leader`s body recovered
Arwal: Eleven days after he went missing, a district RJD leader`s body was on Wednesday recovered from a well at a village in Arwal district of Bihar, a police officer said.
Body of district RJD leader Yogendra Manjhi was recovered from a well at Naranga village in the presence of police and sent for post-mortem, Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajkishore Singh said.
Manjhi, who headed the district RJD`s EBC front, had gone missing from the village eleven days ago and his family members had lodged a complaint with Karpi police station alleging that he was kidnapped at the behest of the village head Seema Devi and her husband Bhola Sharma, Singh said.
An FIR has been lodged against seven persons and three persons, including the village head and a special police officer Pappu Kumar, were arrested in this connection, the DSP said.
An investigation was on, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?