RJD-LJP to form government : Lalu, Paswan
Patna: RJD supremo Lalu Prasad and LJP chief
Ramvilas Paswan on Thursday claimed that their alliance would pull
off a spectacular victory and form the government with two
third majority under Prasad.
The people have rejected the NDA, they told a joint press
There was a perceptible `strong wave` in favour of the
combine and the days of Nitish Kumar as chief minister were
numbered. ``He (Kumar) will disappear from the political
scene in Bihar from November 24, the day of counting,`` Prasad
He held UPA government at the Centre and Nitish Kumar
government responsible for the price spiral and on coming to
power, his first step would be to control the prices of
essential commodities in Bihar.
Paswan claimed that the alliance would win all the 26
seats going to poll in the sixth and final phase of elections
in Bihar on November 20 and the RJD-LJP combine would form the
government with Prasad as chief minister and Pashupati Kumar
Paras, the state LJP chief as deputy chief minister along with
another from the minority community.
He also promised to ensure speedy trial of the case
pending in a court against Kumar in connection with killing of
a Congress worker at a booth at Pandarak in 1998.
Paswan said all promises made by the alliance in the
joint election manifesto would be fulfilled in a time-bound
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users