RJD MLA receives Rs 25 lakh extortion call
Patna: A RJD legislator on Thursday claimed to have received a call demanding Rs 25 lakh and sought immediate arrest of the extortionist.
RJD MLA Akhtarul Islam Sahin, in his letter to director general of police Abhyanand, claimed that he had received the extortion call on his mobile phone on April 17, police said.
The extortionist, he said, had threatened him with dire consequence if he failed to fullfill the demand.
The MLA said in his complaint that he had written to Samastipur superintendent of police about the incident but no action was initiated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir