RJD MLAs walk out to protest `sermon` by minister
Patna: RJD MLAs, led by the Leader of
Opposition Abdul Bari Siddique, on Monday staged a walk-out from
the Assembly after describing the Health minister Ashwini
Kumar Chaube`s speech as `sermon`.
`Aap pravachan mein Baba Ramdev ki kami puri kar rahe
hain.... hum chalte hai (you are giving sermon on the lines of
Baba Ramdev... we are staging walk out)`, Siddique said in the
assembly before leading the RJD members in staging walk-out
from the house.
The RJD leaders were apparently cut up with the Health
minister for quoting religious scriptures and taking the name
of Swami Vivekanand repeatedly to put forth his vision for
health services in Bihar.
Chaube later said that the RJD leaders were nursing a
grievance against him as he had visited the villages during
the health awareness yatra recently to apprise the people
about improvement in health services so much so that the RJD
will not get more than 15-20 seats in the next Assembly polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof