RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav joins BJP
Patna: RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav, who was suspended last year by party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav for praising Narendra Modi, Thursday joined the BJP along with large number of his supporters.
Yadav, a three-term RJD MLC, was given primary membership of the party by its state unit President Mangal Pandey at a function held in the party office here.
In addition to him, a Bhagalpur-based doctor NK Yadav and Anand Mandal, kin of the late socialist leader BP Mandal, also joined the saffron party.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadav said he believed in the BJP ideology and asserted he would work hard as a committed member of the party in its mission to bring NDA to power under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan