RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav joins BJP
Patna: RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav, who was suspended last year by party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav for praising Narendra Modi, Thursday joined the BJP along with large number of his supporters.
Yadav, a three-term RJD MLC, was given primary membership of the party by its state unit President Mangal Pandey at a function held in the party office here.
In addition to him, a Bhagalpur-based doctor NK Yadav and Anand Mandal, kin of the late socialist leader BP Mandal, also joined the saffron party.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadav said he believed in the BJP ideology and asserted he would work hard as a committed member of the party in its mission to bring NDA to power under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical