RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav joins BJP
Patna: RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav, who was suspended last year by party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav for praising Narendra Modi, Thursday joined the BJP along with large number of his supporters.
Yadav, a three-term RJD MLC, was given primary membership of the party by its state unit President Mangal Pandey at a function held in the party office here.
In addition to him, a Bhagalpur-based doctor NK Yadav and Anand Mandal, kin of the late socialist leader BP Mandal, also joined the saffron party.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadav said he believed in the BJP ideology and asserted he would work hard as a committed member of the party in its mission to bring NDA to power under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- `No radicalisation` in Australia stabbing death: Police
- How to get MIUI 8 update on Xiaomi smartphone: Check out tutorial
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know