RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav joins BJP
Patna: RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav, who was suspended last year by party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav for praising Narendra Modi, Thursday joined the BJP along with large number of his supporters.
Yadav, a three-term RJD MLC, was given primary membership of the party by its state unit President Mangal Pandey at a function held in the party office here.
In addition to him, a Bhagalpur-based doctor NK Yadav and Anand Mandal, kin of the late socialist leader BP Mandal, also joined the saffron party.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadav said he believed in the BJP ideology and asserted he would work hard as a committed member of the party in its mission to bring NDA to power under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Anil Kumble – Facts you must know about India's new coach
- 'Strong' Salman Khan can handle any controversy: Pulkit Samrat
- Vikas Krishan, Manoj Kumar book Olympic berths in Baku
- Is Kashmir major cause of tension between India and Pakistan? Pak Army says 'Yes'
- Cheers! Uttar Pradesh Cabinet approves sale of liquor in tetra packs