RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav joins BJP
Patna: RJD MLC Nawal Kishore Yadav, who was suspended last year by party supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav for praising Narendra Modi, Thursday joined the BJP along with large number of his supporters.
Yadav, a three-term RJD MLC, was given primary membership of the party by its state unit President Mangal Pandey at a function held in the party office here.
In addition to him, a Bhagalpur-based doctor NK Yadav and Anand Mandal, kin of the late socialist leader BP Mandal, also joined the saffron party.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadav said he believed in the BJP ideology and asserted he would work hard as a committed member of the party in its mission to bring NDA to power under the leadership of Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why