RJD objects to MNS opposition to Nitish visit to Mumbai
Patna: The Leader of the Opposition in Bihar assembly Abdul Bari Siddiqui on Friday voiced serious concern over the reported opposition by the MNS to the
proposed visit of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to Mumbai
on April 15.
"The chief minister is going to Mumbai to attend a
socio-cultural programme being organised by the Biharis there.
It is not a political visit.... CM`s visit should not be
opposed," the senior RJD leader told reporters here.
"It is a blow to the unity and integrity of the country
if such visit is opposed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical