RJD objects to MNS opposition to Nitish visit to Mumbai
Patna: The Leader of the Opposition in Bihar assembly Abdul Bari Siddiqui on Friday voiced serious concern over the reported opposition by the MNS to the
proposed visit of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to Mumbai
on April 15.
"The chief minister is going to Mumbai to attend a
socio-cultural programme being organised by the Biharis there.
It is not a political visit.... CM`s visit should not be
opposed," the senior RJD leader told reporters here.
"It is a blow to the unity and integrity of the country
if such visit is opposed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs