RJD objects to MNS opposition to Nitish visit to Mumbai
Patna: The Leader of the Opposition in Bihar assembly Abdul Bari Siddiqui on Friday voiced serious concern over the reported opposition by the MNS to the
proposed visit of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to Mumbai
on April 15.
"The chief minister is going to Mumbai to attend a
socio-cultural programme being organised by the Biharis there.
It is not a political visit.... CM`s visit should not be
opposed," the senior RJD leader told reporters here.
"It is a blow to the unity and integrity of the country
if such visit is opposed," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars