RJD objects to MNS opposition to Nitish visit to Mumbai
Patna: The Leader of the Opposition in Bihar assembly Abdul Bari Siddiqui on Friday voiced serious concern over the reported opposition by the MNS to the
proposed visit of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to Mumbai
on April 15.
"The chief minister is going to Mumbai to attend a
socio-cultural programme being organised by the Biharis there.
It is not a political visit.... CM`s visit should not be
opposed," the senior RJD leader told reporters here.
"It is a blow to the unity and integrity of the country
if such visit is opposed," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Pakistan's ISI spy ring busted in India, BSF jawan among 2 held in Jammu, 3 agents apprehended in Kolkata