RJD protests against Bihar government
Patna: The RJD on Tuesday held statewide protests
and burnt effigies of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his
government for allegedly putting restrictions on the freedom
of press in Bihar evident from the remarks of PCI chairman
RJDI media cell incharge Randhir Yadav said several party
activists led by its state president Ramchandra Purve
collected at the busy Dakbunglow roundabout here and burnt the
effigies of chief minister and his government.
Speaking on the occasion Purve castigated deputy chief
minister SK Modi and other ruling NDA leader for their
alleged remarks against Katju.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'