RJD protests against Bihar government
Patna: The RJD on Tuesday held statewide protests
and burnt effigies of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his
government for allegedly putting restrictions on the freedom
of press in Bihar evident from the remarks of PCI chairman
RJDI media cell incharge Randhir Yadav said several party
activists led by its state president Ramchandra Purve
collected at the busy Dakbunglow roundabout here and burnt the
effigies of chief minister and his government.
Speaking on the occasion Purve castigated deputy chief
minister SK Modi and other ruling NDA leader for their
alleged remarks against Katju.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi