RJD protests against Bihar government
Patna: The RJD on Tuesday held statewide protests
and burnt effigies of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his
government for allegedly putting restrictions on the freedom
of press in Bihar evident from the remarks of PCI chairman
RJDI media cell incharge Randhir Yadav said several party
activists led by its state president Ramchandra Purve
collected at the busy Dakbunglow roundabout here and burnt the
effigies of chief minister and his government.
Speaking on the occasion Purve castigated deputy chief
minister SK Modi and other ruling NDA leader for their
alleged remarks against Katju.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY