RJD protests against Bihar government
Patna: The RJD on Tuesday held statewide protests
and burnt effigies of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and his
government for allegedly putting restrictions on the freedom
of press in Bihar evident from the remarks of PCI chairman
RJDI media cell incharge Randhir Yadav said several party
activists led by its state president Ramchandra Purve
collected at the busy Dakbunglow roundabout here and burnt the
effigies of chief minister and his government.
Speaking on the occasion Purve castigated deputy chief
minister SK Modi and other ruling NDA leader for their
alleged remarks against Katju.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why