Road mishaps kill 7, injure 16 in Rohtas, Darbhanga
Sasaram/Darbhanga: Seven persons were killed and 16 others injured in road accidents in Bihar`s Rohtas and Darbhanga districts on Tuesday.
A dumper collided with a bus in Bihar`s Rohtas district in which four persons were killed and eight others injured, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ashish Anand said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured admitted to a government hospital, he said.
In another incident, three persons were killed and eight others injured in a collision between a jeep and a motorcycle in the Bhoro police station area in Bihar`s Darbhanga district earlier in the day, Sub-Divisional Police Officer Neeraj Kumar Singh said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured admitted to the Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future