Road mishaps kill 7, injure 16 in Rohtas, Darbhanga
Sasaram/Darbhanga: Seven persons were killed and 16 others injured in road accidents in Bihar`s Rohtas and Darbhanga districts on Tuesday.
A dumper collided with a bus in Bihar`s Rohtas district in which four persons were killed and eight others injured, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ashish Anand said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured admitted to a government hospital, he said.
In another incident, three persons were killed and eight others injured in a collision between a jeep and a motorcycle in the Bhoro police station area in Bihar`s Darbhanga district earlier in the day, Sub-Divisional Police Officer Neeraj Kumar Singh said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured admitted to the Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?