Road mishaps kill 7, injure 16 in Rohtas, Darbhanga
Sasaram/Darbhanga: Seven persons were killed and 16 others injured in road accidents in Bihar`s Rohtas and Darbhanga districts on Tuesday.
A dumper collided with a bus in Bihar`s Rohtas district in which four persons were killed and eight others injured, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ashish Anand said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured admitted to a government hospital, he said.
In another incident, three persons were killed and eight others injured in a collision between a jeep and a motorcycle in the Bhoro police station area in Bihar`s Darbhanga district earlier in the day, Sub-Divisional Police Officer Neeraj Kumar Singh said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured admitted to the Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi