Rocket launchers, ammunition seized below rail bridge
Katihar/Bhagalpur: The GRP on Sunday seized the front parts of five rocket launchers, 70 empty ammunitions and one live ammunition from Kataria-Kursaila rail bridge on Koshi river in Bihar`s Katihar district, a railway official said.
Acting on an information, Naugachhia GRP recovered the weapons contained in a sack from pole number two of Kataria-Kuraila rail bridge at about 9 am, station master of Kursaila station Mahadev Mandal said.
He said that Hathe-Bajare Express was stopped at Kursaila station for about 20 minutes as a precautionary measure in the wake of the seizure of the weapons.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living