Rs 7.10 lakhs looted from petrol pump employee
Hajipur: Unidentified motorcycle-borne miscreants Monday looted Rs. 7.10 lakhs from a petrol pump employee in Repura village in Bihar`s Vaishali district, a police officer said.
The petrol pump employee Narendra Kumar was going to deposit Rs. 7.10 lakhs in a branch of the SBI when the miscreants riding two motorcycles intercepted his mobike and looted the bag containing the cash at gun point, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Upendra Kumar Sinha said.
A case has been lodged in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab the culprits, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch