Rs 7.10 lakhs looted from petrol pump employee
Hajipur: Unidentified motorcycle-borne miscreants Monday looted Rs. 7.10 lakhs from a petrol pump employee in Repura village in Bihar`s Vaishali district, a police officer said.
The petrol pump employee Narendra Kumar was going to deposit Rs. 7.10 lakhs in a branch of the SBI when the miscreants riding two motorcycles intercepted his mobike and looted the bag containing the cash at gun point, the Superintendent of Police (SP) Upendra Kumar Sinha said.
A case has been lodged in this connection and raids were being carried out to nab the culprits, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days