Rs 8.34 lakh looted from bank in Gaya
Gaya: Unidentified gunmen today looted
cash of around Rs 8.34 lakh from Raniganj branch of Punjab
National Bank in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said.
Around six motorcycle-borne gunmen stormed the bank
and looted the money from counters, Senior Superintendent of
Police Vinay Kumar said.
They also assaulted a few bank employees when they
resisted their attempt, he said adding raids were on in the
area to nab the looters and recover the money.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him