RS polls: Bihar Cong waits for instruction from high command
Patna: With just a day left for the Rajya
Sabha polls, the opposition Congress in Bihar is still
awaiting instructions from the party high command on whether
to vote and for whom.
"We are waiting for the directive of the party high
command for the 10-member Congress legislature party whether
or not they should vote or vote for which candidate," Bihar
Congress chief Chaudhary Mehboob Ali Kaiser said today.
The instruction might come even by tomorrow morning,
Kaiser told reporters.
There are six candidates for the five Rajya Sabha seats
going to polls in Bihar tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest