Ruling JD(U) MLA demonstrate before CM`s house
Patna: Ruling JD(U) MLA from Khagaria today
staged a sit-in for a brief period at official bungalow of
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to protest the attachment of her
property by police.
The MLA, Poonam Yadav, with her supporters staged the
sit-in but Kumar soon invited her for talks and assured her of
doing the needful, official sources said.
Her husband Ranbir Yadav was evading arrest in several
criminal cases and the attachment of his property was ordered
by a Khagaria court recently, sources said.
Terming as +humiliating+ the act of police carrying out
attachment of property, Yadav claimed that she had separated
her property from her husband`s and "the atatchment of her
property is illegal" and wanted CM`s intervention.
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow