Ruling JD(U) MLA demonstrate before CM`s house
Patna: Ruling JD(U) MLA from Khagaria today
staged a sit-in for a brief period at official bungalow of
Chief Minister Nitish Kumar to protest the attachment of her
property by police.
The MLA, Poonam Yadav, with her supporters staged the
sit-in but Kumar soon invited her for talks and assured her of
doing the needful, official sources said.
Her husband Ranbir Yadav was evading arrest in several
criminal cases and the attachment of his property was ordered
by a Khagaria court recently, sources said.
Terming as +humiliating+ the act of police carrying out
attachment of property, Yadav claimed that she had separated
her property from her husband`s and "the atatchment of her
property is illegal" and wanted CM`s intervention.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Captured: Witness 70 tiger sharks ripping apart a dead whale! - Watch video
- Indian Premier League 2016, Match 56: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Revealed! Alia Bhatt to essay the role of a rape victim in 'Udta Punjab'
- This Gurudwara in Iran is a must-visit for Indians, PM Modi too visited on Sunday
- Check out: 7 ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL things to do in Kovalam beach, Kerala!