Ruling JD(U) MLA seen dancing with girls
Patna: In a fresh controversey for ruling JD(U) MLA Shyambahadur Singh from Badharia assembly in Bihar`s Siwan district, TV channels aired a footage on Friday which showed him dancing with girls at a cultural programme at a marriage
Singh had gone to the house of a brick-kiln owner Ajay
Singh at Jafra in Gopalganj district from where they proceeded
to Katalpur village in the same district to attend a marriage
function. He was shown dancing during the cultural programme on
the night of February 8, 2012.
When contacted, Singh confirmed having gone to attend
the marriage but claimed not having danced with bar girls but
with the `artistes` present.
"I have not committed any mistake as people and
elders usually dance on such occasions to demonstrate their
joy over the marriage of their loved ones," he said.
Ruling JD(U) had in 2010 issued a show-cause notice to
Singh when TV channels purportedly showed him with dance girls
at a programme in Patna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!