Sabir Ali joins JD(U)
Patna: Sabir Ali, who resigned as LJP
Rajya Sabha member a few days ago on Sunday joined ruling JD(U)
in the presence of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Welcoming Ali along with his hundreds of supporters
into his party fold, Kumar said he would continue to receive
full respect and support within the party.
Asked whether he wanted to finish opposition in Bihar,
Kumar said "opposition or no no opposition people have reposed
their faith in NDA for taking forward the progress and
development of the state and I`ll have to prove my worth to
live up to their expectations."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Four killed in Bengal floods
- Rio Olympics 2016: Stupid to talk about hockey team's medal hopes, says Viren Rasquinha
- Putting past discrimination behind, Dutee Chand targets medal at Rio Olympics
- PM Narendra Modi posts video message on Facebook; it's MUST WATCH for UP residents
- Two more arrested over links with Nice attacker