Sabir Ali joins JD(U)
Patna: Sabir Ali, who resigned as LJP
Rajya Sabha member a few days ago on Sunday joined ruling JD(U)
in the presence of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Welcoming Ali along with his hundreds of supporters
into his party fold, Kumar said he would continue to receive
full respect and support within the party.
Asked whether he wanted to finish opposition in Bihar,
Kumar said "opposition or no no opposition people have reposed
their faith in NDA for taking forward the progress and
development of the state and I`ll have to prove my worth to
live up to their expectations."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal