Sabir Ali joins JD(U)
Patna: Sabir Ali, who resigned as LJP
Rajya Sabha member a few days ago on Sunday joined ruling JD(U)
in the presence of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Welcoming Ali along with his hundreds of supporters
into his party fold, Kumar said he would continue to receive
full respect and support within the party.
Asked whether he wanted to finish opposition in Bihar,
Kumar said "opposition or no no opposition people have reposed
their faith in NDA for taking forward the progress and
development of the state and I`ll have to prove my worth to
live up to their expectations."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred