Sadhu Yadav`s kin booked on arson charges
Gopalganj: A FIR was Friday lodged at
Gopalganj police station against Congress leader Sadhu Yadav`s kin for arson at the house of Hawaldar Mian at Arar Chown in Bihar`s Gopalganj district, police said.
Mian lodged the FIR against Yadav`s brother in-law
Ghanshyam Yadav charging him with setting afire the former`s
house last night in which a cow perished, while another
suffered burn injuries, police said.
A dispute over land was stated to be the motive behind
arson at Mian`s house, they said adding raids were being
carried out to nab the accused who was absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users