Sadhu Yadav`s kin booked on arson charges
Gopalganj: A FIR was Friday lodged at
Gopalganj police station against Congress leader Sadhu Yadav`s kin for arson at the house of Hawaldar Mian at Arar Chown in Bihar`s Gopalganj district, police said.
Mian lodged the FIR against Yadav`s brother in-law
Ghanshyam Yadav charging him with setting afire the former`s
house last night in which a cow perished, while another
suffered burn injuries, police said.
A dispute over land was stated to be the motive behind
arson at Mian`s house, they said adding raids were being
carried out to nab the accused who was absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Delhi Assembly ratifies "big reform" GST Bill
- Proud to be an Indian! This is how India inspires the world - WATCH this amazing ice dance video
- Deepika Padukone finds spot in world's highest paid actresses list
- Leak of documents relating to Scorpene submarines serious matter: DCNS
- Akshay Kumar cheers for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'