Sadhu Yadav`s kin booked on arson charges
Gopalganj: A FIR was Friday lodged at
Gopalganj police station against Congress leader Sadhu Yadav`s kin for arson at the house of Hawaldar Mian at Arar Chown in Bihar`s Gopalganj district, police said.
Mian lodged the FIR against Yadav`s brother in-law
Ghanshyam Yadav charging him with setting afire the former`s
house last night in which a cow perished, while another
suffered burn injuries, police said.
A dispute over land was stated to be the motive behind
arson at Mian`s house, they said adding raids were being
carried out to nab the accused who was absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack