Sadhu Yadav`s kin booked on arson charges
Gopalganj: A FIR was Friday lodged at
Gopalganj police station against Congress leader Sadhu Yadav`s kin for arson at the house of Hawaldar Mian at Arar Chown in Bihar`s Gopalganj district, police said.
Mian lodged the FIR against Yadav`s brother in-law
Ghanshyam Yadav charging him with setting afire the former`s
house last night in which a cow perished, while another
suffered burn injuries, police said.
A dispute over land was stated to be the motive behind
arson at Mian`s house, they said adding raids were being
carried out to nab the accused who was absconding, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step