Schoolboy abducted in Munger
Munger: A 12-year-old boy was allegedly
kidnapped by unidentified persons from near a Gurudwara in
Bihar`s Munger district, police said today.
Aditya Raj was returning home from Guru Nanak Khalsha
School under Jamalpur police station last evening when he was
abducted, they said.
His father Raj Kamal today reported to police that he had
received a phone call demanding Rs 50,000 as ransom for
freeing his son.
Raids are on at different places in Munger to secure the
safe release of the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest