Schoolboy abducted in Munger
Munger: A 12-year-old boy was allegedly
kidnapped by unidentified persons from near a Gurudwara in
Bihar`s Munger district, police said today.
Aditya Raj was returning home from Guru Nanak Khalsha
School under Jamalpur police station last evening when he was
abducted, they said.
His father Raj Kamal today reported to police that he had
received a phone call demanding Rs 50,000 as ransom for
freeing his son.
Raids are on at different places in Munger to secure the
safe release of the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth