Schoolboy abducted in Munger
Munger: A 12-year-old boy was allegedly
kidnapped by unidentified persons from near a Gurudwara in
Bihar`s Munger district, police said today.
Aditya Raj was returning home from Guru Nanak Khalsha
School under Jamalpur police station last evening when he was
abducted, they said.
His father Raj Kamal today reported to police that he had
received a phone call demanding Rs 50,000 as ransom for
freeing his son.
Raids are on at different places in Munger to secure the
safe release of the boy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men