Schoolboy abducted in Munger
Munger: A 12-year-old boy was allegedly
kidnapped by unidentified persons from near a Gurudwara in
Bihar`s Munger district, police said today.
Aditya Raj was returning home from Guru Nanak Khalsha
School under Jamalpur police station last evening when he was
abducted, they said.
His father Raj Kamal today reported to police that he had
received a phone call demanding Rs 50,000 as ransom for
freeing his son.
Raids are on at different places in Munger to secure the
safe release of the boy.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Centre, CBSE propose NEET schedule; exam may be conducted in two phases
- North Korea's mid-range missile launch appears to have failed
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi may be summoned for questioning
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants face gigantic task of taming Suresh Raina's rampaging Gujarat Lions
- Thailand faces longest heatwave in 65 years