Search continues for 15 kidnapped persons in Bihar
Jamui: Security personnel today
continued search operations for the 15 people abducted by
suspected Maoists in Bihar`s Jamui district.
"We continue the search operations in the forests to
secure safe release of the kidnapped persons as they remain
traceless so far," Superintendent of Police R N Singh said.
He said, "Maoist guerrillas kidnapped the 15 persons -
eight labourers, four employees of a private construction
company and three villagers - from Balthar Ghat on Monday."
Late on Monday night, over 50 ultras stormed into the
office of a private firm engaged by Bihar State Bridge
Corporation for construction of a bridge over Bharnar River
and took them away at gunpoint to a forest bordering Giridih
district of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?