Search continues for 15 kidnapped persons in Bihar
Jamui: Security personnel today
continued search operations for the 15 people abducted by
suspected Maoists in Bihar`s Jamui district.
"We continue the search operations in the forests to
secure safe release of the kidnapped persons as they remain
traceless so far," Superintendent of Police R N Singh said.
He said, "Maoist guerrillas kidnapped the 15 persons -
eight labourers, four employees of a private construction
company and three villagers - from Balthar Ghat on Monday."
Late on Monday night, over 50 ultras stormed into the
office of a private firm engaged by Bihar State Bridge
Corporation for construction of a bridge over Bharnar River
and took them away at gunpoint to a forest bordering Giridih
district of Jharkhand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'