SEC order repoll in 126 polling stations on May 20
Patna: The State Election Commission (SEC) on Sunday ordered repoll on 126 polling stations in Bihar that had
gone to polls during the first phase of the panchayat elections on April 20 last.
The commission has decided to conduct repoll at 126
polling stations spread over 17 district that will be held on
May 20 next, the State Election Commissioner J.K. Dutta told
The panel will review at a later date about the
panchayat elections held in the second stage and will take the
decision if repolling was required at any polling station due
to any reason, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation