SEC order repoll in 126 polling stations on May 20
Patna: The State Election Commission (SEC) on Sunday ordered repoll on 126 polling stations in Bihar that had
gone to polls during the first phase of the panchayat elections on April 20 last.
The commission has decided to conduct repoll at 126
polling stations spread over 17 district that will be held on
May 20 next, the State Election Commissioner J.K. Dutta told
The panel will review at a later date about the
panchayat elections held in the second stage and will take the
decision if repolling was required at any polling station due
to any reason, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM